helpful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

helpful

prfect world helpful guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MUST FALLOW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JackieOH

JackieOH

MUST FALLOW Empty
PostSubject: MUST FALLOW   MUST FALLOW EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:00 pm

1. Help all mates
2. lvling is important (is a must) inactive players will be kicked.
3. by week 3 you must be lvl 30.
4. If there is a problem contact Leader, Director, Marshal, or Executor. ( in this order)
5. Be respectful
6. WED is boss day so do not ask over and over. If you ask and we cant do it then plz wait untill WED.
7. DONATE ( or there will be no TW) All donations to be sent to Leader, WeeWilly, or JackieOH
8. All gear you are given by guild must be returned to be use by others. DO NOT SELL
9. You should try to do all quest alone before asking for help. ( except for bosses ) if we do them for you you will not lvl right.
10. If you see someone ask for something in guild chat plz help if you can. If you have something they can use.

If anyone has any more ideas for rules let us know. These are all for now. I am sure there will be more as we move along
Back to top Go down
JackieOH

JackieOH

MUST FALLOW Empty
PostSubject: More   MUST FALLOW EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:41 pm

Well I told you we would have more rules come alone... Just happened before i thought.. Had a problem today with someone... So me and crazy came up with these new ones...

We are NOT a bank if you need something just ask once... If we say NO then that means we dont have it...

If you are hacked plz dont ask us to replace you things, without contacting the GM first...

so thats all i have thought of as of now....

more to come......
Back to top Go down

MUST FALLOW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
helpful :: guild rules-
Jump to: